Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome back Veronica, a summer intern!

We have a returning intern from last summer to help us here at LGA again. Welcome back Veronica!

“Hello! My name is Veronica Feliz and I am a returning intern at LGA Studios this summer. I am from Colorado Springs and am lucky to be able to spend time here as well as get a great experience in an architecture office. I am currently going to Notre Dame to receive a 5-year Bachelor of Architecture degree. I will be entering my third year in school and this year I am studying abroad in Rome for the whole school year. I hope to come back with lots of sketches and pasta recipes.

I worked at LGA last summer, too, and was very excited when they told me I was welcome back for another summer. Last summer I was involved in coloring sketches for the Rocky Mountain Plan Company and getting their first plan books out, along with scanning plans and other intern-ly duties. This summer, in addition to Rocky Mountain Plan Company plan books, I am working more with AutoCAD and Revit, learning and gaining experience with those two programs.

This summer is shaping up to be a great one and I love all the experiences I am getting. Going out to job sites is one of my favorite things because there is a definite difference between drawing lines and seeing them come to life in a building.

Go Irish!"





No comments:

Post a Comment